Ga naar inhoud

Stage lopen als Community Hero

samnadine

Aanbevolen berichten

My written Dutch is quite poor, so I hope this post in English is not a problem. We are looking for a marketing/community intern for this summer who plays tons of games, so that's why I post here :) Function: Community Hero internship Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands Start: ASAP Period: 2-6 months (full-time) ![Amiquo](http://www.dutchstartupjobs.com/dsj-mains/uploads/2013/06/Community-Hero-internship-622x311.png) Amiquo offers gamers a central place to share and discover gaming content. We are a small, driven team that likes to make things happen. We are one of the 10 startups selected out of 450 applications worldwide for the Rockstart Accelerator program and we are now located right in the center of Amsterdam. If you like being around others who are gamers, self-starters, ambitious and people who “do whatever it takes”, then Amiquo is the right place. **As a Community Hero with Amiquo, here is what you will be doing:** * You’ll delight our users with amazing content you found about the most popular games. * You’ll tweet and post on behalf of Amiquo social accounts joining the conversation with users. * You’ll engage our users with fun online events for the games you play. * You’ll keep Amiquo on top of the latest and coolest news within the gaming scene. * You’ll be a champion for the user in internal discussions by helping the team to prioritize feature requests and bug fixes. **This is what we’re looking for right now:** * For the next Community Hero, we are mainly looking for people that are active gamers. * You like to read & discuss about games. Preferably you have a Youtube or Twitch channel. * You are tech savvy, enjoy the startup world and want to make a difference on a small team. * You are a happy, positive-minded, kind person who has a great approach in dealing with others. * You have experience with engaging users through marketing or social media related positions. * Obviously, you speak and write in English without problems. **What’s in it for you?** * Build professional experience with your –addictive- hobby. * Company perks: Free lunches & snacks, wallet for e-books & games and fun environment. * Lastly, you’ll be among people who are striving for success and pushing themselves forward each and every day. Everyone here strives to progress at an incredible pace, and we want to do everything to make that happen for you as well. Whether you want to start speaking, blogging, learning marketing or have other areas of personal growth, you’ll have our support and the whole team as a resource. Sounds interesting? Shoot me a note at jeanpierre@amiquo.com with the subject “Community Hero”, I’d love to hear from you! :)
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in