Het 'Waarom Voltaire Ramon is' topic

Black Velvet

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 327
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Beste reacties in dit topic

Dit zijn inderdaad slechts een paar, maar er zijn heel veel net zulke schrijnende zaken die de media niet halen. Reden: De pers ziet er geen nieuws in omdat zij het al zo vaak meegemaakt hebben. Ik heb alle ervaring met de media, en je moet ze nog net niet gaan schoppen wil je ze in beweging krijgen.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Ik heb contact gehad met 100den jeugdzorg slachtoffers. Kinderen, ouders, grootouders, en keer op keer dezelfde liedje, geen enkele vorm van waarheidsvinding, chantage, etc. Slachtoffers met alleen een Nederlands paspoort kunnen nagenoeg nergens terecht, beide ombudsmannen zeggen 10 van de 10 keer fuck off. Maar er is een term die de overheid met grootste liefde gebruikt: Wij behandelen geen individuele zaken.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

**RUSLAND** ***Russia reports ballistic missile test amid Crimea tension*** The Russian military says it has test-fired an intercontinental ballistic missile, as tension continues over Ukraine's Crimea region. A Topol RS-12M missile was launched from Russia's Kapustin Yar test range near the Caspian Sea to the Sary Shagan range in Kazakhstan, it said. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Moscow_Parad_2008_Ballist.jpg *A Topol RS-12M mobile launch platform* It comes after the US accused Russia of an "act of aggression" in Crimea. The US said it was notified of the launch before it took place, as required by arms treaties. Moscow is in de facto control of the Crimean peninsula after troops thought to be Russian or pro-Russian took control of strategic points in recent days. US Secretary of State John Kerry, visiting the Ukrainian capital Kiev, praised the "restraint" of the new government there, which took power after the overthrow of Russian ally President Viktor Yanukovych last month. Defending his threat to use the Russian military in Ukraine if he felt it necessary, Russian President Vladimir Putin said the country was in "chaos" after being seized by "nationalists" and "anti-Semites", and that Russia had a right to protect its citizens there. The Topol was fired at 22:10 (18:10 GMT / 19:10 NL), the defence ministry in Moscow said, adding: "The aim of the launch was to test a promising intercontinental ballistic missile payload." http://www.tienphong.vn/Uploaded/Images/6/e73/6e737df16e57d50e4623800c41133bb1.jpg *A Topol rocket being launched* The nuclear-capable missile reached its target successfully, it said. Tests of the missile, one of Russia's newest, are not unusual but the timing of the launch if confirmed, is likely to alarm observers of the crisis with Ukraine. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26442381

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

**RFERL: You point out in your article that Russia faces international sanctions, political isolation, an irreparable fall-out with its Ukrainian neighbor, and possibly even retaliation from Turkey, which has close ties with Crimean Tatars. It seems like a very high price to pay for the sake of turning Russians against Ukrainians. Do you think Putin is aware of the risks?** **Zubov**: It's hard for me to judge, I haven't spoken to Putin personally. But in this case, not a single political analyst will make any serious prognosis. We always make prognoses based on the assumption that the politician, even if selfish and cruel, is intelligent and rational. But what we are now witnessing is the behavior of a politician who has clearly lost his mind. These actions are absurd because of [the possibility of international] sanctions and of the sharp economic downturn, which is causing the collapse of the Russian financial market. If this continues, it will lead to an impoverishment of the population in a matter of months and huge social protests. **RFE/RL: What prompted you to pen such a virulent critique of Putin's actions toward Ukraine?** Zubov: Firstly, I wanted to tell the truth and bring Russians to their senses. People have been going crazy on the Internet, pledging to forgive Putin everything if he succeeds in returning Crimea. Secondly, I wanted to show Ukrainians that not everybody in Russia shares Putin's opinions, that there also is another Russia. This is my duty as a Russian citizen. I'm very grateful to the "Vedomosti" newspaper for its decision to immediately publish my text online on Saturday [March 1] evening. **RFE/RL:What was the initial reaction to your piece at "Vedomosti"? Did you encounter any resistance from editors there? After all, the independent online channel Dozhd is currently being threatened with closure simply for publishing a World War II opinion poll that some deemed offensive.** **Zubov**: I don't how they reacted. What I know is that it was done immediately. I sent them my article and they got back to me, asking whether I agreed to have the text posted online right away. I gave my consent and it went up. **RFE/RL: So this column was entirely your initiative?** **Zubov**: Absolutely. When I wrote this text, I did not think any newspaper would publish it. I thought I would have to circulate it on social networking sites.

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

**RFE/RL: Your article has sparked a lively discussion online. Are you following this debate?** **Zubov**: I am, to a certain extent. But I did what I did and now I don't want to continue this polemic online. I have received many letters of support, though, and not a single one of condemnation. Many people have called me both from Russia and abroad. **RFE/RL: In the context of Russia's deepening crackdown on dissent, comparing Putin to Hitler is a bold gesture. Aren't you afraid?** **Zubov**: Of course I'm afraid. When a soldier takes up arms, he is scared of being killed in the end. But there are times when you need to take up arms. I'm an old person -- too old to go to battle with a rifle. My computer is my rifle.

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Sorry voor mijn uitbarsting gisteren Ilja, maar je moet begrijpen dat het opdringen van je eigen zaken meer dan vervelend wordt. Ik heb de tijd genomen om je geposte artikelen te lezen, en hoewel ik absoluut niet eens ben met sommige visies van jou, heb ik wel respect dat je zo strijd voor je broertje en zusje. Ik moet wel zeggen dat je het voor jezelf en je moeder ontzettend moeilijk hebt gemaakt door de publiciteit op te zoeken met geenstijl en PowNed. Ze staan over het algemeen al bekend als provocatie site/omroep, dus zulke dingen helpen niet om je broer en zus terug te krijgen en hebben absoluut geen positieve invloed op de voortgang van zaken. Geen wonder nu, waarom je zo verbitterd bent, al wil ik wel zeggen dat wij geen schuldigen eraan zijn.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in