Ga naar inhoud

Film- en seriequotes

Jizzy

Aanbevolen berichten

Ten eerste is het altijd handig om welk spel het gaat OOK te vermelden in de titel/openingspost. Dan gezegd hebbende slaat je openingspost als een lul op een drumstel (om er maar even een quote van de PU erbij te gooien) en is de titel ook nietszeggend. Ohja, en iets met google
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Reacties 124
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Beste reacties in dit topic

Als tegenhanger van het gamequote-topic, hier kun je leuke, filosofische, totaal debiele of awesome film/seriequotes (en alles daartussenin) kwijt. Voor een leuke filmquote: Juno: "I'm like, kind of losing my faith in humanity." Eeeen een seriequote, uit Game Of Thrones 2x09: J: "Hound, tell the Hand that his King has asked him a question." H: "... The King has asked you a question." T: "Ser Lancel, tell the Hound to tell the King that the Hand is extremely busy. L: "The Hand would like you to tell the King that... J: "If I asked him to cut you in half, he would do it without a second thought!" T: "That would make me the Quarterman. Just doesn't have the same ring to it."
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Pulp Fiction! You read the Bible, Ringo? Well, there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this morning made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Red: "There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bulls**t word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a s**t." Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemption)
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Check it out i'm the ultimate badass. State of the badass art, you don't want to fuck with me. Hudson:aliens. Hey Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for a man. No have you. Hudson en vasquez aliens. Were on a express elevator to hell going down. Hudson aliens. Huson: damn this floor is freezing. Apone:would you like me to get your slippers. Hudson: gee sarge would you thanks. Apone:look into my eye.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Even wat quotes van The Walking Dead. *Hershel Greene*: You want me to cover Glenn? *Rick Grimes*: You missed all that gun training. It could've come in handy now. *Hershel Greene*: Nah, I can shoot. Just don't like to. *Milton Mamet*: May I see it. Your stump, I'd like to, um... ahem, see where the amputation was. How high above the bite. *Hershel Greene*: I'm not showing you my leg. *Milton Mamet*: It's important data. *Hershel Greene*: I just met you. At least buy me a drink first. *Daryl Dixon*: Hey, kid, what'd you do before all of this? *Glenn*: Delivered pizzas. Why? *Daryl Dixon*: You got some balls for a Chinaman. *Glenn*: I'm Korean. *Daryl Dixon*: Whatever Daryl Dixon: Shut up. [shoots Walker]
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in