Ga naar inhoud

Film- en seriequotes

Jizzy

Aanbevolen berichten

Als tegenhanger van het gamequote-topic, hier kun je leuke, filosofische, totaal debiele of awesome film/seriequotes (en alles daartussenin) kwijt. **Voor een leuke filmquote:** Juno: "I'm like, kind of losing my faith in humanity." **Eeeen een seriequote, uit Game Of Thrones 2x09:** J: "Hound, tell the Hand that his King has asked him a question." H: "... The King has asked you a question." T: "Ser Lancel, tell the Hound to tell the King that the Hand is extremely busy. L: "The Hand would like you to tell the King that... J: "If I asked him to cut you in half, he would do it without a second thought!" T: "That would make me the Quarterman. Just doesn't have the same ring to it." Tadaaa! Was dat nou zo moeilijk, baklap.

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Reacties 124
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Beste reacties in dit topic

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..." Elke keer weer kippenvel van het lezen van deze quote, geniale afsluiting van een fucking geniale film.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

who are you talking to right now? Who is it, you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. You know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A bussines big enough it could be listed on the nasdaq bellys up, dissapears, it ceases to exist withouth me. No you clearly don't know who you're talking to right now so let me clue you in. I am not in danger. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks!
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 8 maanden later...

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in