CdAB 74 [LXXIV] Verheefde bezems vegen schoon tho

API361

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 1,1k
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Beste reacties in dit topic

There was no pearly gate. The only reason I knew I was in a cave was because I had just passed the entrance. The rock wall rose behind me with no ceiling in sight. I knew this was it, this was what religion talked about, what man feared .. I had just entered the gate to hell. I felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed me. Then there was the voice, it came from inside and all around. *"Welcome."* *"Who are you?"*, I asked, trying to keep my composure. *"You know"*, the thing answered. I did know. *"You are the devil"*, I stuttered, quickly losing my composure. *"Why me? I've lived as good as I could."* The silence took over the space as my words died out. It seemed like an hour went by before the response came. *"What did you expect?"* The voice was penetrating but patient. *"I don't know .. I never believed any of this"*, I uttered "Is that why I am here?" Silence. I continued: *"They say the greatest trick you ever pulled was convincing the world you don't exist."* *"No, the greatest trick I ever pulled was convincing the world that there is an alternative."* *"There is no God?"* I shivered. The cave trembled with the words: *"I am God."*

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

A veil of severe astonishment forced itself over me, incapacitating my ability to retort. A considerable amount of time passed between the revelation and my eventual response, and thus I spoke upon the enigma still positioned firmly in front, awaiting an answer; *''Godverdomme, now that is another cook!''*

chromosoom.png

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Concept art geeft volgens mij een dikke hint weg, ook over de setting. Links heb je een Tsjechisch kenteken met een dingetje er naast dat 20/9 aan geeft. 20ste dag van de 9de maand, wie weet. Het viel mij best veel op. Groot plaatje ook. http://cdn.eidosinteractive.com/mtl/marketing/Community/Blog/Golem_DeusExUniverse.jpg

123.gif74452306_badass.gif.5b282fc17e3bc7181df1f61ace1ce8b5.gif

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in