Ga naar inhoud

CDAB 121 [CXXI] Wie de user niet eert, is de google ranking niet weerd

Batmanjepper

Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 811
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

A 2003 case study in Seizure found that a 41-year-old Taiwanese woman experienced orgasm once or twice a week from the mere act of brushing her teeth (followed by a mild non-convulsive seizure). Neurologists at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital were predictably baffled and performed a number of tests on the woman. First they wondered if it was the smell of toothpaste that was triggering the orgasms (It wasn’t. Probably because it wasn’t flavored like Good ‘n’ Plenty.) Then they poked her gums with chopsticks (is it getting hot in here?). Then they made her move her fist back and forth in front of her face in a “tooth-brushing motion.” (Excuse me, I’ll be back in 15 minutes). It turned out that it was the “highly specific somatosensory stimulus” of tooth-brushing that did it for her (she couldn’t come from sex or masturbation). The poor woman was not delighted by these occurrences. She “believed that she was possessed by a demon and felt shame and fear.” Eventually she switched to mouthwash and called it a day.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

So you're going by "'Saeglopur" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

''Dit gedrag moet toch zeker niet kunnen. Ikzelf scheld niemand uit en verwacht dat het gedrag van arendban niet ongestraft wordt. Walgelijk gewoon dat dit zomaar kan.''

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

baas: "gefeliciteerd, je krijgt de baan!" werknemer: "omg dankjewel ik ben zo dankbaar voor de kans om elke ochtend om 6 uur op te staan, door de spits naar het werk te rennen om dan 8 uur naar een computerscherm te mogen staren met maximaal 30 minuten pauze, slappe koffie en veel te dure en ongezonde broodjes uit de kantine, in een kantoor waar we kunnen genieten van een climate controlsysteem waardoor je zowel in de winter als in de zomer een dikke trui aan moet doen en dat alles voor een loon waarmee je net je rekeningen kan betalen en misschien nog iets leuks kan doen wow geweldig hahaha"
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.