Ga naar inhoud

Het grote voetbal topic

klaasjan007

Aanbevolen berichten

>Personally I think I’m his friend. He’s introverted and it’s not easy for him to open up, but when he trusts you he’s very fun, a big joker. He has great lines. And a huge heart, he’s a great guy. He always has a moment to help with what you ask. “Hey, Leo, a friend asked me for some boots for a foundation for some kids…” He takes his boots off, signs them and gives them to you. Always. But what I value most about him is that he is honest. He never betrays you. He has a strong character and when he doesn’t like something, that’s that. Don’t try to convince him. But he tells you that to your face. I always have the feeling that he’d never betray me. If he has something to tell me he does and I know he’d never stab me in the back. Messi only betrays defenders and goalkeepers. And I appreciate that a lot about him. In that way we’re very similar. Thank you for that, Leo. >And thank you for playing like you do – for your runs, for your goals, for your passes and your dribbles, for what you’ve given Barça and football. And for being how you are. And congratulations on another Ballon d’Or. You’ve earned it.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 weken later...
Jups, achter het doel op de "koempeltribune". Fijne supporters, achter je zitten mensen te klagen over de incapabele selectie, voor je zitten mensen te klagen over de incapabele selectie, naast je zitten mensen de Roda spelers uit te schelden en toch zit het er iedere wedstrijd (in tegenstelling tot de rest van het stadion) nagenoeg vol.

Perfide Albion

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 1 maand later...
  • 2 weken later...

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Om te reageren, moet je eerst inloggen. Dit doe je door rechtsboven op inloggen te klikken.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...